We are currently accepting applications for the 2021 HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL YOUNG MUSICIANS COMPETITION.
Please read the application requirements and instructions below before submitting your application.
The competition is open to all string players below the age of 30 [at year of competition].
Deadline of Applications for the 2021 will be 30 June.
HOW TO APPLY
PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER ONLINE AND SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- A short personal biography, not exceeding 200 words, suitable for publication purposes
- High resolution (300dpi) photograph
- The required video recordings (as indicated).
- A non-refundable registration fee will be payable.
All completed applications need to be submitted by 30 April 2021. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VIDEO RECORDING
Candidates are requested to submit high quality unedited video recordings, preferably uploaded online with the application.
For online submission of recordings, it should be uploaded to a shareable online drive such as Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive or other similar platforms. Save all the uploaded files into one folder and provide the folder link in the application form. Please save the folder in the following format: “HKIYMC_[Your Full Name]”
- The recordings must have been produced within the last 12 months.
- The candidate must be fully visible throughout the duration of each recording.
- The date and place of performance/ recording must be included.